...is my job description.
I'm connected to an infinitely, abundant source of Love, so I have large amounts of love to share in small ways.
My connectedness allows me to...
- Communicate the goodness I see in others that they're unable to recognize in themselves, yet
- Manage direct, meaningful and challenging conversations without fearing I'll offend someone
- Stand in solidarity with the vast majority of our culture leading quiet lives of desperation
- Be a creative and constant source of encouragement, empowerment, and inspiration
- Create more leaders to solve more interesting problems
Anytime I get to thinking it's me who's doing the loving and deserving the credit, the FLOW stops!
The insecure part of me despises purely being be a conduit, as my ego thrives on constant reassurance, status, and control.
Thankfully, the recognition of fear is my gateway back to love.
Just as some people spend other people's money, I spend Someone else Love as an act of undeserved grace, humble generosity, and liberating freedom.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama