Even though we have routines we would like to perform regularly, sometimes we
struggle to invest the time in ourselves to complete them. The key to incorporating
it is to focus less on the physical act of completing the routine and more on the
mental aspect of creating success in your mind first.
1. Give yourself permission to make yourself a priority
2. Appreciate that acting in spite of the resistance you feel when making
yourself a priority is an act of courage
3. Embrace your routine as a ritual that expresses your personal values for self-
care, longevity, balance, commitment, consistency, etc.
4. As you’re performing it, acknowledge your actions are communicating you
find yourself worthy of your own efforts
5. Once complete, embody the experience by feeling the feelings that emanate
from making yourself a priority
Doing anything worthwhile is a mental and strategic game far more than it is a
physical or tactical one. Operate with intention and feel your way through each
aspect of your routine.
“The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” Mike Murdock