Improving health and well-being can seem as exciting as counting the hairs on your head.
It’s hard to get past the hard work associated with living life in a thriving state.
To help my clients unlock their potential, many times they just need permission.
So I give it to them, permission to:
– let go of who they were, so they can embrace who they ought to be.
– accept who they are, their story, their eccentricities and their Individuality.
– show up and give life their very best, realizing best doesn’t mean perfect.
– solve their problems, right their wrongs, extend forgiveness and live a full life.
– make mistakes, be human, have fun, be in the moment and leave a legacy.
In a life full of uncertainty, sometimes, all you need is permission to be your own solution.
At the core of his existence, Michael Rizk is a game-changer. His passion comes alive when he’s helping people get from “here to there”. Whatever roadblock: mental, emotional, physical or spiritual, he operates in the best interests of his clients, helping them overcome their perceived obstacles. With fitness as his platform, he helps his tribe see that diet and exercise perfection can’t create happiness or fix what you believe about yourself. He accepts people exactly as they are and observes how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. Michael realizes when one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered…and their waistlines follow. Today, Michael can be found writing a blog at a favorite coffee shop, on the phone consulting with corporations, on the road assisting pro athletes, in his studio empowering your everyday superhero or working hard to change the trajectory of world health and happiness.