When FS uses the word principle, it is synonymous with truth. That’s right, we offer a truth-based fitness program. A principle of human movement is an undeniable truth that governs how we move. Here are a few of the principles we anchor to when developing your routine.
- 3-Dimensional: We all move in 3 planes of motion, so lets condition that way.
- Mobile-Stability: We need to be fluid and rigid for balanced movement, so lets move that way.
- Driven: Movement can come from our hands, our feet and our eyes, so lets use them all.
- Load-Explode: We need to prepare to do something before performing it, try jumping.
- Variable: Movement occurs at varying angles, depths and distances, so lets explore them all.